Colorado real estate investor and developer McWhinney has acquired the 123-room Hyatt House Denver Airport Hotel.
Denver-based Sage Hospitality will manage the property, which is located a short distance from Denver International Airport.
The extended-stay Hyatt House features spacious guest rooms with pillow-top Hyatt Grand beds and fully equipped kitchens. Hotel amenities include more than 1,000 square feet of meeting space, a heated indoor pool and hot tub, an outdoor grilling area and patio, a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary airport shuttle service.
McWhinney has been expanding its presence in the hospitality sector with several high-profile projects, including:
- The Crawford Hotel at Denver Union Station
- The Maven Hotel at Dairy Block
- Courtyard by Marriott at Centerra in Loveland
- The AC Hotel Portland Downtown in Portland, Ore.
- The Elizabeth Hotel in Fort Collins