Issue Media Group, LLC ("Issue Media") takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, use, share, and protect information about you, as well as the choices you may make about how we use this information.
includes and incorporates the Terms and Conditions of Use.What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information about you when you visit our website:
· Name and e-mail address; and
· Any information you submit to us through the website or by e-mail.
When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about you using tracking technology, including cookies (a piece of data that is placed on your computer when you visit a website), web beacons, and other similar technology, which we use for data analytics, system administration, troubleshooting, and to identify you when you visit our website through your computer or mobile device so we can enhance your online experience and make our advertising more relevant. Further, we may offer certain features that are only available through the use of this technology.
Issue Media may use third party software to serve ads on its website and implement e-mail marketing campaigns. You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies and to disable other tracking technology. The third party sites may also provide additional opt-out methods.
· Communicate with you about services we offer;
· Analyze the use of our website or services;
· With our affiliates or third party service providers who work on behalf of or with Issue Media and agree to abide by appropriate confidentiality obligations;
· Provide your information to any company that acquires ownership or control of Issue Media or that may purchase some or all of Issue Media's assets; and
· Enforce the incorporated policies and Terms and Conditions of use, to comply with legal obligations, and otherwise manage our business. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We work to protect your information by using appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration. We also take precautions to protect users' information off-line. All of our users' information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Employees who violate Issue Media's customer privacy safeguards are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
When we share your information with third party service providers as described above, we only provide those third parties with the information necessary to perform their service and we require that they protect your information and not use it for any other purpose. We cannot, however, ensure or guaranty the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk. What Choices Do You Have About Your Information?
You may choose to:
· Stop receiving promotional materials by mail, telephone, or e-mail; and
· Update and correct your personal information;
You may contact us to make any of the choices listed above by:
· Sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Providing written notification to us at the address in the Contact Us section below.
You may also opt-out of promotional e-mails by using the "Unsubscribe" link in the e-mail.
Under rare circumstances Issue Media may need to contact some or all users to make an important announcement about the Issue Media website or service changes. You may not unsubscribe or "opt-in/opt-out" of these announcements because they may contain very important information. How Do You Correct or Update Your Information?
You may change certain personal information or request that we delete your personal information by:
· By sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com
, or by providing written notification to us by mail at the address in the Contact Us section below. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide access and make the changes you request, or provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to make in response to your request.
When you ask us to delete your personal information, we may need to retain a record of certain personal information to comply with applicable federal, state or local law. Other Sites
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write us at:
2422 S. Bannock St.
Denver, CO 80223