Kentwood Real Estate has released another phase of condominiums for sale at Laurel Cherry Creek.
The newly released collection of high-rise condos includes one of each floor plan and an 11th floor penthouse. Previews are available by appointment with Kentwood listing broker Dawn Raymond. Interested buyers can visit the sales gallery to view the finish packages, the 3D interactive model with views for each residence and interior, exterior and amenity renderings.
“Because our first phase of sales outpaced construction, the development and sales team have waited until now to come back to market, when we can present the final finishes and floor plans,” says Raymond, who specializes in luxury properties in and around Cherry Creek. “Interest has been high for Laurel Cherry Creek, and we look forward to welcoming potential buyers.”
Located at 215 St. Paul St., features for Laurel Cherry Creek include:
- Private balcony or terrace with glass railings
- Pella multi-panel sliding glass doors or folding glass NanaWall
- Custom-designed, stained 8-foot walnut entry doors
- 8-foot solid-core contemporary interior doors
- Linear gas fireplaces
- Up to 10-foot-8-inch ceiling heights throughout living areas
- Looped-wool carpet in all bedrooms
- Porcelain tile flooring in all bathrooms and laundry
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Natural gas BBQ service and hose bibs on balconies
- Prewired with fiber-optic technology
“We have designed Laurel Cherry Creek to be the preeminent residential address in Cherry Creek,” says Paul Powers, president of Pauls Corp., which is developing the project. “Owners will enjoy upscale, maintenance-free living in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the United States.”